Saturday, September 1, 2007

Words Of Wisdom

Jacko's Words of Wisdom

Why do I trade Forex?

Because I am ABSOLUTELY CONVINCED that this is the best "business" in the world.

There are:

● no rent of offices (that is, NO dealing with Realtors, Lawyers, and government

departments...man, what a pain in the ass). Also no office fit-out costs

● no staff, (man, unless you have had large numbers of staff depending on YOU for their

paypacket each week, you cannot know what a huge pain in the ass it is. They ALL want you to

solve their problems)

● No inventory or stock to buy. No shrinkage (theft of stock) and no "slow moving" items. No

massive amount of funds tied up in inventory

● You can "borrow" as much as you want (by increasing your leverage), WHENEVER you want.

(Try running a big business and going to the bank for a short term loan for $10 mill...it will take

a month minimum). I am trading $10-12 mill all the time and I get it instantly through the

brokers by the use of leverage.

● If the business becomes a hassle for whatever reason, you can shut it down (that is, close all

positions) instantly...and re-open (initiate new positions) whenever YOU want to re-open your

"business."

● You can "scale" your business to whatever size YOU want simply by increasing/decreasing

your positions.

● Absolutely minimal paperwork. Simply send your 12 month summary Profit and Loss

Statement to your Financial Accountant for tax payment purposes.

● You can trade from anywhere in the world. My wife and I travel most of the year. (take your

laptop or PDA or whatever else they will come up with and trade while sipping a nice drink as

close by as your local cafe or as far as some open air cafe in some remote little town in beautiful

Italy while you watch a bocce match at the park.)

I could keep telling you more of the benefits of this business, but suffice to say...this is the best

"business" in the world. I run a multi-multimillion dollar business from my laptop.

And did I mention that it was exciting and fun????





source: mr.jacko. profesional trader

No comments: